Jon Caven has developed a stellar reputation within our industry by delivering on promises and taking care of his customers. He’s a business partner you can trust.
Senior VP Destination Sales – Meet Minneapolis/Minneapolis, MN
Our work is systematic and orderly, and it always revolves around our customer. Our process can be summarized in just three words:
- Our experienced consultants strive to learn all they can of a prospective client’s objectives, needs, and budget. We seek first to understand our client’s objectives, then develop a customized solution to meet them.
- The CSS design team conducts a technical site survey so we can design a project tailored to your circumstances. We will design an engineered solution to meet your specific objectives.
- A quote is prepared which includes an itemized equipment list and a Project Management Plan. All products used in the installation project are selected to create a well-integrated system, with no guesswork.
- With your approval in place, we coordinate a project production schedule, assign installation technicians and select an activation date. The project is a go! Clear Sight & Sound will take care of all of the details.
- Coordination: Our production team and support personnel correspond with your designated staff members to address expectations, installation process, transition process and logistics. We provide preparation upfront to ensure that all goes according to plan.
- The build and installation are done by industry-certified and trained CSS technicians.
- Training and quality control are conducted.
- Support. Our success is measured by the satisfaction of our customers–not just in the transaction, but in the ongoing customer service relationship. “Service above self” is key to our business relationships in the Clear Sight & Sound mission…and first class support is a foundation for achieving this goal.